The 5 tools come from The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit by MobLab which blends high-performing campaign strategy tools with proven methods inspired by design thinking. It is a practical guide for planning campaign projects that put people at the centre of efforts for change through a collaborative process that involves the entire project team using visual templates, methods and exercises.
Creating a Call to Action
Your Engagement Pyramid
Open Campaigning Handout
Creating a team culture
To explore further and give context to the tools see the Campaign Accelerator Toolkit – Module 5: Plan & Pitch
Purpose: To turn the work you have done as a team by working through Define, Sense, Create, and Prototype into a plan you can take forward with clear next steps. You should generate an outline of a plan with enough actionable details and success indicators that the team is able to proceed with key activities, and establish how you will work together as a team.
Outcome: Agree as a team for how you will take your strategy and ideas forward. This may include further research, sensing and testing. This guide is composed of the exercises we typically use at this stage to create a plan teams can take forward.
Table of Contents
- About Campaign Accelerator
- Module 5: Plan & Pitch
- SECTION 1: Missing Pieces
- EXERCISE 1: Impact Stories
- EXERCISE 2: Narrative Buildout
- EXERCISE 3: Creating a Call to Action
- EXERCISE 4: Engagement Pyramid
- EXERCISE 5: Open Campaigning
- SECTION 2: What’s Next
- EXERCISE 1: Research & Testing
- EXERCISE 2: Building the Timeline
- EXERCISE 3: Creating Team Culture
- EXERCISE 4: Roles & Responsibilities
- SECTION 3: Wrapup
- EXERCISE 1: Campaign Canvas
- EXERCISE 2: Workshop Evaluation
- Download Templates & Exercise Tools for Module 5: Plan & Pitch
Would you like to go to the next stage?
The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit has 4 other modules
- Prototype and test
To see the other modules click here.