Use this worksheet to detail how you talk about your campaign to motivate people to take action. Adapted from an exercise developed by Center for Story-Based Strategy, this tool provides an easy framework to think through the necessary elements of how you will talk about your campaign to public audiences to inspire and motivate action.
Questions to Consider
- What’s the problem you want to solve?
- What myths or barriers are preventing change?
- Why would it matter to this audience?
- What is the solution? This includes your goal as well as the reason it’s important.
- What is your long term vision and how does achieving this contribute to your vision?
- What needs to change to meet the goal?
- Who has the power to make that change?
- Describe how you think change will come about being succinct but not too vague.
Call to Action
- What are you asking them to do and how will it help?
- People need to understand their role in your strategy and how their action will help bring about change.
- How does this fit into a larger movement for change?
- What values do you want to convey and what kind of community do we want to create?
- How will we know when we’ve won?
This worksheet is part of The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit. This is a practical guide by Mobilisation Lab for planning campaign projects. It includes visual templates, methods, and exercises.