Since the relaunch of The Commons Social Change Library website in April 2019 these have been the most popular and widely shared resources. The list reflects some of the breadth of the library: comprehensive manuals, snapshots of social movement history, topic overviews, theoretical articles, templates for strategy, and practical how-to-guides.
- Blueprints for Change Progressive Organizing and Campaigning Manual
- Climate Resistance Handbook: Or, I was part of a climate action. Now what?
- From Little Things Big Things Grow: Events That Changed Australia
- Creative Activism – Start here
- Organizing – People, Power, Change
- The four roles of social activism
- Campaign Planning Strategy Template
- Levels of Commitment from Community to Core
- Games and energisers for your workshop
- Tips on using Slack
Visit these links and/or download the PDF below for a reminder.
Or dig further into the library! There many ways to access resources on the Commons:
- By Topic
- By Activity – Listen, Watch or Read
- By Format or Collection via the Browse page
- Start with the Topic Overviews which guide you through those topics
- Navigate by Tags
- Search on this and every page
- Subscribe to the newsletter for monthly recommendations