This template can help you think through the key relationships that uphold the current system, which in turn upholds the problem that your campaign aims to target. By mapping these relationships, you can identify possible leverage points to target in your campaign.
- Who and What maintains or advances the status quo?
- What are the key relationships?
- Who has power in this scenario?
- Which relationships that you identify are system critical?
- Who or what substantially supports the system but is not directly involved in it? How?
- Who is losing under the current system?
- Who and What is/can disrupt the current system?
- Where is there disruption/vulnerability in the supporting systems?
- Who wants/needs to disrupt the current system?
This worksheet is part of The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit. This is a practical guide by Mobilisation Lab for planning campaign projects. It includes visual templates, methods, and exercises.