The 6 tools come from The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit by MobLab which blends high-performing campaign strategy tools with proven methods inspired by design thinking. It is a practical guide for planning campaign projects that put people at the centre of efforts for change through a collaborative process that involves the entire project team using visual templates, methods and exercises.
To explore further and give context to the tools see the Campaign Accelerator Toolkit – Module 3: Create
Purpose: To generate and develop ideas based on your sensing insights that will inspire and engage specific audiences to engage with the project and help create change.
Outcome: At the end of this stage you will have a few ideas with enough detail that you can test the concepts and tactics with specific stakeholders & audiences to support your project strategy.
Table of Contents
- About Campaign Accelerator
- Module 3: Create
- Creative Model
- SECTION 1: Creative Principles
- EXERCISE 1: Apple Exercise
- EXERCISE 2: Yes, and
- EXERCISE 3: Party Exercise
- EXERCISE 4: Yellow Card, Red Card
- SECTION 2: Idea Generation
- EXERCISE 1: Empty Your Brain
- EXERCISE 2: Picture Prompt
- EXERCISE 3: Trends Prompt
- EXERCISE 4: Negative Ideation
- EXERCISE 5: Idea Mash-up
- SECTION 3: Idea Evaluation & Selection
- EXERCISE 1: Organising Ideas
- EXERCISE 2: Idea Pitching
- EXERCISE 3: Disruption Scale
- EXERCISE 4: XY Plotting
- EXERCISE 5: Dot Voting
- SECTION 4: Idea Development
- EXERCISE 1: Mind Map
- EXERCISE 2: Fishing Stories
- EXERCISE 3: P.O.W.E.R. Tool
- EXERCISE 4: Prototype It
- Additional Exercises for Idea Development
- SECTION 5: Idea Concretisation & Selection
- EXERCISE 1: Templates
- EXERCISE 2: Prototype It
- EXERCISE 3: Revolutionary Matrix
- SECTION 6: Transition to Prototyping and Facilitation Tools
- Final Idea Selection & Prototyping
- Download Templates & Exercise Tools for Module 3: Create
Would you like to go to the next stage?
The Campaign Accelerator Toolkit has 4 other modules
To see the other modules click here.