NetChange provides another valuable resource for directed-network campaigning and organising, a companion to their Networked Change Report. Download the worksheet from the box at the bottom of this page.
To support organizations rolling out distributed organizing efforts, NetChange have put together a new campaign design framework drawn from best practices of the dozens of successful networks they have advised or studied closely.
The worksheet breaks down the six strategic elements and practices behind most successful distributed organizing campaigns:
- Establishing a people-powered theory of change
- Designing supporter paths and roles
- Establishing a recruitment and onboarding process
- Setting up coaching and support for distributed supporters
- Platforms and tools to support a distributed community
- Defining milestones and moments of a distributed campaign
The tool is designed to convey the basics and to lead you and your teams to design or optimize your own practices by checking them against those of other leaders. The worksheet has been used in multiple live campaigning environments and as a learning tool in NetChange workshops.
Download the worksheet from the box at the bottom of this page.
- Campaigning - Distributed network
- Campaigning - Strategy
- Collective action
- Organising - Distributed network