An array of tools, skills, and resources from 350.org for yourself, your group, your campaign and your trainings to build people power and capacity to tackle the climate crisis.
Learn Skills for Taking Action
Use these resources to get prepared and learn to connect with others!
- SELF-LED COURSES • Get skilled up with our interactive courses! Learn about climate science, how to have climate conversations, or how to recruit others to build a campaign group. Take our Online Skill-ups now.
- BOOKS • The Climate Resistance Handbook teaches how to make lasting change. Or read Dare to Question, a journal for reflection as activists.
- MOVIES • Deepen your knowledge of the urgency of this issue or about how regular people use direct action to make change. Check out full-length movies or short features.
Learn Skills for Building a Group
Use these resources to turn your group energy into a campaign!
- HOW SOCIAL MOVEMENTS WIN • As a group, learn to build a campaign with the online course Go to the online skill-ups.
- BOOK • The Climate Resistance Handbook lays out the steps of how groups build a campaign.
- TOOLS AND HANDOUTS • Learn about the pillars of power, designing creative tactics, and much more! Explore organising handouts and resources.
- CASE STUDIES • Read stories of how other groups have faced common organising challenges. Read organising story-telling labs.
Learn Skills for Winning Campaigns
Use these resources to make your group work better and more effectively!
- ONLINE COURSES • Take these individually or as a group. We’ve got introductions on topics like Fracking and Divestment to advanced campaigning courses. Take our Online Skill-ups now.
- MAKE YOUR MEETINGS AND TRAININGS BETTER • Find strategic tools and activities to lead with your group. Learn skills for media, taking action, arts organizing, power mapping, care and resilience, and much more. View our facilitation tools.
- BOOKS • A group that never reflects never grows. So spend time with the Dare to Question journal to reflect on your practice as a group. Or use arts organizing, like the Better World is Paintable guide, to bring art to your actions.
Learn new training tools for training and facilitating
Use these resources to uncover new training tools!
- TRAINING TOOLS • Every tool on our website is tested in multiple continents and environments. See our Training Tools.
- SAMPLE TRAINING AGENDAS • Looking to grab a whole workshop agenda? We’ve got Training Agendas that have traveled the globe.
- FACILITATING ONLINE • We’ve been leading zoom and online webinars for years. If you’re leading groups online, definitely check out the book on Leading Groups Online. If you’re preparing a session, check out a comprehensive compendium of 90+ online tools: the Online Monster Manual.
- Capacity building
- Climate action
- Climate change
- Movements_Campaigns - Climate action and justice
- Team building