Does your organisation need a hand with information management, capacity building or research?
In addition to making our online public library available to all at no cost, the Commons Social Change Library can provide customised services to organisations at accessible rates.
The Commons librarians are available for consultancy and projects including:
- Sourcing and collating resource guides and training materials for staff and volunteers
- Putting together customised study guides for professional development of individual staff members or teams
- Curating book club materials including references, excerpts, and prompts for reflection and discussion
- Collating articles and presentations from forums, conferences and other events
- Archiving campaign material and organisational history
- Advising on information management including resource hubs and shared drives
- Research and writing of case studies
- Research into issues and trends relevant to campaigns and advocacy
If you would like to discuss these options, or have others ideas about how we could support the crucial work of your organisation, contact Holly Hammond, Director of the Commons.