Subscribe to the Commons Social Change Library newsletter to receive our monthly email with the latest additions to the collection and other resources curated by the librarians to address social movement needs.
Click on the month headings below to access back issues.
- Coronavirus and Community Activism, The case for laughter in social change, Website accessibility, How to frame issues for social change impact, Feature Resources: Coping with Climate Anxiety & Grief
- Feature Resources: FWD + Organise Conference Presentations and Papers, Big organising tools to build momentum, ActionStation resources, It’s all about VIDEO
- Talking About Bushfires & Climate Change, Resources for Psychological Resilience, New Year… New Action for Transformation, Feature resources: Disaster relief & recovery
- Activist Holiday Gift Guide, Support the causes they are passionate about, Give some summer reading, Look after their wellbeing, Pay for a training session, Support The Commons
- FWD+Organise conference; The Blueprints for Change Progressive Organizing and Campaigning Manual; How to Run a Campaign Clinic; Online facilitation tips and tools; The Commons Social Change Radio Directory; Feature Collections: Organising and Digital Campaigning
- Articles by George Lakey, The Hong Kong Democracy Movement: An in depth look, Activist trauma support and recovery, 6 Websites about the Australian Federal Government and MPs, Where do I find images reflecting diversity, Feature Collection: Nonviolent Direct Action
- Feature Tag: Archives, Help with climate feels, Activist legal support, New Podcasts from Anat Shenker-Osorio, Solidarity in times of crisis
- Feature Topic: Arts and Creativity, Learning from the Bentley Blockade, The history of Australian school strikes, S11, Parasols of protest
- From Little Things Big Things Grow: Events That Changed Australia, Tools for campaign strategy by MobLab, Four ways to build highly effective community organisers, Watch: TED Talks galore – Inspiration and learnings, The Intertwine Charter: Going beyond anti-discrimination and towards pro-active change to welcome others, Feature Collection: the change agency
- We celebrate NAIDOC Week, 7-14 July, Top 3 Messaging Tips from Anat Shenker-Osorio at Progress 2019, How to do video content faster, lighter and without a big budget, Up Your Digital Game, Rebels & Reformers Unite!, Feature Collection: Blueprints for Change
- Climate Resistance Handbook, Post-Election Resources, Election Recovery Tips, The Library that gives away books!